The ovens are a great addition to a weekend away with friends or just overnight for that special occasion. We will take you through every step so you feel completely at ease and look like a pro for your guests and party goers.
Our pizza packages are available for your convenience and we can also provide you with the best ingredients and dough for full flavoured, mouth watering, Wood Fired Pizza.
At the end of the day, cooking in a wood fired oven is an experience from start to finish. From when you light the fire and watch it grow, check the temperature and add the logs, have a few sips of your favourite drink while this beautiful fire lights up your event and becomes the talking point for your guests to gather and get ready for the cooking experience.
Give us a call or send us an email to find out more. Pete will supply you with all the information you need to understand whether the oven is right for your ideas.
Pete’s Tips for the Perfect Pizza
These are truly a marvel to cooking a Wood Fired Pizza has never been so quick and easy, so we would like to share with you the tricks of the trade when cooking in our Wood Fired Ovens. Just follow these steps for a Wood Fire Delight:
- Pre heat oven to 350/400 degrees, it has to be hot in there so you get the real experience!
- Get your freshly made pizza base and place it on the greased tray (supplied)
- Place your sauce in the center of the pizza base and spread it out in a thin layer using a circular motion out towards the edge of the pizza base, leaving 1cm bare
- When adding toppings always remember LESS IS MORE!
- Place your choice of meats over firs
- Place your fresh vegetables evenly over the pizza, then sprinkle over some cheese, not too much
- Garnish your pizza with Feta, Basil, Oregano and anything else you choose
Now that you have your pizza ready
- Place your pizza into the oven close to the fire
- Wait 30-45 seconds ,turn the pizza with the pizza peel half a turn
- Then remove the pizza from the tray and crisp up the base
- Watch your pizza go golden brown and when satisfied remove your pizza from the oven using the pizza peel
- Cut it into portions and serve!
Don’t forget, its just as much fun letting everyone do their own pizza!